Premature aging can particularly be obvious around the eyes, the midface, around the lips, the neck, and hands. We live in harsh UV environment and relative to the rest of the world where are prone to premature aging and skin damage.
The aging face
The Good News
Facial Sculpting is a general term describing the overall cosmetic treatment plan for restoring natural volume and contours to your face and facial expressions.
There are many non surgical minimally invasive, safe and painless cosmetic treatments which when combined in correct order can restore facial softness, volume and contours.
The overall look is natural and does not change your expressions or turn you into looking like a new person. You look refreshed and a younger version of you.
- Eye area
- Upper face eye wrinkle softening, eyelid and trough volume restoration and eyebrow lift and contouring
- Mid face non surgical lift cheek and temple augmentation and contouring, liquid facelift
- Lower face chin augmentation and contouring, softening of mouth drooping, jawline restoration
- Lips restoration, contouring and augmentation
- Neck lift treatments
- Decolletage crapiness and wrinkle softening, firming up skin
- Hands dermal fillers and volume restoration
Solutions for a natural refreshed new look
Non Surgical Treatments include a combination of;
- Anti wrinkle injections
- Dermal fillers
- Fat dissolving injections
- Liquid face injections
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Laser and skin tightening treatments
Call Dr Nada Rohde on (02) 4861 6611 for your consultation
All cosmetic consults are charged a consulting fee of $100 which is deducted from cost of any treatment discussed in consultation within 1 month.